Serving Montana auto dealers for over 102 years
The Montana Automobile Dealers Association is made up of 119 franchised new car and truck dealers in Montana. The association and its members strive to uphold the highest standards of honesty and integrity and continuously work together to improve the car buying experience for Montana consumers.
Montana Automobile Dealers Association was organized in 1914 to promote a high plane of business ethics for those engaged in the retail motor vehicle business;
- To represent New Car Dealers throughout the state to their various public entities, the United States Congress, the Montana Legislature, various Federal and State agencies, city councils, the media and the public.
- To endeavor to raise to the highest degree of standards, ethics, and practices of motor vehicle merchandising;
- To seek through cooperative efforts the correction of any unfair or unbusinesslike practices;
- To promote an ethical, favorable business climate and to serve the common needs of its members through services, education and representation.
- To work with government officials to provide assistance, advice and relief for all dealers regarding overreaching and burdensome regulations, rules and laws.
- To promote drivers, street, highway, and traffic safety.