The Montana Auto Dealers Association has been partnering with dealers across the state for 107 years, and our board and staff are dedicated to bringing the highest quality service to our members. The Association provides many services to dealers including an insurance trust, dealer products such as tags and forms, a workers compensation program and reinsurance program. Take a moment to become familiar with our membership incentives, services and programs, our board, staff, members, associate members, consultants and endorsed partners.
Membership in the Montana Automobile Dealers Association Provides:
- Opportunity for inter-dealer relations through meetings and other events among the 99 franchised new car and truck dealers who make up MTADA.
- Close liaison with NADA, our strong national association and its many activities and projects.
- Special and timely information of interest to dealers from surveys and questionnaires by the MTADA office.
- Legislative participation on the local, state, and national level.
- Monthly news bulletins and other communications keeping you posted on key issues.
- Programs, workshops and seminars on important topics.
- Maintaining a full-time professionally managed MTADA office where OUR business is truly YOUR business.
- Data and information on rulings and guidelines issued by governmental commissions and agencies (wage and hour, FTC, IRS, EPA, OSHA, etc).
- Participation in MTADA’s Annual Convention and Exhibition.
- Arbitration services through AUTOCAP.
The Montana Auto Dealers Association provides several services and programs to its members, including:
- Comprehensive Group Health/Life Insurance.
- Extended Warranties.
- Voluntary Employee/Section 125 Benefit Plans
- Workers Compensation Insurance.
- NADA Services.
- Automotive Forms.
- Advertising Specialty Items.
- Monthly News Bulletins, Legislative Updates, Informational Meetings, Seminars, and Workshops.